Take 5 Tuesday


Happy New Year to you friend! I'm so excited about 2018 and what this year holds for me! Hoping for more scrappy time and lots of creative inspiration! That's a good start right?! Here's my first layout of the year. We got some snow in December which never happens in Georgia and I just couldn't wait to document it! Today's Paper Issue's Challenge is Take 5 Tuesday! Here's this month's list to chose 5 items from:


I chose 1) Pink, 2) Mint green, 5) Chipboard, 7) Patterned paper, and 11) Cardstock!


I used Crate Paper Snow and Cocoa for this layout! It's a fun and festive winter collection with a pastel palette!


Now play along with us! Chose 5 things from the list above, create a layout, and then share it with us here in our Friends & Fans Facebook group! Can't wait to see what you make! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts