52 Friday Favorites #2


Happy Friday! I'm back with my Friday Favorites #2. If you didn't see my post from last week look here! I'm head over heels for this new Paper Issues' project. So each week, I'm using a travelers notebook to document my favorite moment/thing from the past week. What I love about it is first it's very informal - just pen and paper and getting my thoughts down. If my stamp doesn't work quite right it's no big deal. I don't feel the need to over stress or seek perfection like I might with a 12x12  layout. Secondly, I've enjoyed adding extra color by using up older stickers or ephemera that have just bit sitting around in my scrappy drawers. Yes to using what's already in my stash! And thirdly, I'm documenting more - little things, stories, tid bits into our life that I've missed before.

So let's talk about this week's entry. My favorite moment this week is a quick heat wave (and no rain for a day) which helped us get all the yard work accomplished!


I used stamps again, some PinkFresh stickers, and 2 photos. Even just taking a screenshot of the current weather was a fun touch.


Wait till you see all the entries in the Paper Issues Friends & Fans Facebook group! Click here! So many inspiring and creative takes on this awesome project! I hope you will join us! Have an awesome weekend! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts