Heavy Metal


Good morning friends! Today, I'm playing along with another new Paper Issue's challenge! I love how each month there are several new challenges along with our favorite tried and true ones. This one is called Heavy Metal! For this challenge, we want you to use some metal on your layout - brads, eyelets, flair, paper clips, staples, metallic thickers, etc! I remembered that I had a whole box full of color coordinated eyelets and that sparked an idea! 

I started by cutting out the heart from the Color My World cut file and used it as a stencil. I lightly traced around the heart with a pencil. I used that as my template for punching the holes for the eyelets. I used a fun rainbow pattern of colors which worked perfectly with Simple Stories Lil' Dude! Besides the eyelets, I think my favorite part is filling the center will all the word strip stickers! 

Now it's time to dig through your stash and find some metal. If you dig deep, I'm sure you will find some that will work perfectly for this challenge! XOXO



Comments

  1. What an amazing and creative layout! I’d love to know how you set them so far into the center of the page!? I still use my eyelet setter often!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts