Take Me Out to the Ball Game!


Happy September friends! We've got a boat load of new challenges for you to play along with this month. First up, we are collaborating with Page Maps which has an awesome variety of sketches each month that you can play along with. I chose to do the double spread which is something I don't do very often, but I'm so glad I did. I had several great 4x6" photos from a Royals baseball game we went to this summer. The sketch showed them off perfectly. Here's a look at the sketch:


I stayed very close to the original. I used Simple Stories Lil Dude from the Paper Issues store. All the layers and patterns in this sketch make it really come alive! Here's a close up of both sides:



Click here to see all the Page Maps sketches available this month and then get scrapping! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts