Listful Thinking


Do you like creating lists? There's something so satisfying about creating a list, getting stuff done, and then marking it off! My husband and I even made one this Labor Day Weekend filled with lots of things we needed to accomplish around the house. We've been working hard and have 10 of the 12 things done! Love it! 

So for this new challenge create a layout with a list! I documented a great photo of my boys and what they love to do with their dad!


For the background I used the Scribble Cloud Background cut file! For added dimension I then doodled around the cut file with my favorite black pen! This collection is Simple Stories Lil Dude! I have created so many layout with this collection. I absolutely love it. Can't wait to show you more this month! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts