Hunger Games



Happy Monday friends! I'm feeling hungry just looking at this layout. And with Thanksgiving Day right around the corner I see more food photos in my future. So do you take pictures of your food?! I don't always but on one particularly lovely October afternoon we stopped at our favorite bakery and then took our treats to the park. So I just had to take a picture! And this photo worked perfectly for November's Hunger Games challenge at Paper Issues.


I used the August Scrapbook Kit along with these awesome alphas from Pink Paislee's Happy Life collection. They're so tiny and come in multiple colors in the same package. Perfect for using with lots of different collections. Find them here! I've gotten so many questions about them and I don't want you to miss out! That's what scrappy friends are for of course! XOXO

P.S. Don't forget you can save 20% on these alphas with the code RACHEL.

Comments

Popular Posts