Stripes and Streaks


Hello scrappy friends! I thought I'd hop on here and share one of my layouts that I created for the Paper Issues' Fall Crop. Recently we took our boys on a mini vacation to California. Being from Georgia this was a big change in scenery for them! They loved everything we visited, but Palm Desert was extra special. Our favorite activity was going out for hikes in the early morning. 


I used an older Crate Paper collection called Good Vibes! I'm so glad I had some remnants left because it's the perfect paper to document our trip. I started with a white cardstock background and then added a 5 inch strip of cactus paper with a black scalloped border and a small strip of striped paper - which is why I'm adding this to the Strips and Streaks challenge. I think the cactus chipboard stickers are my favorite part! They are so cute and I love them in pink!

There's still time to play along with our Fall Crop - check out the 14 challenges here and jump right in! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts