Love Ya


Good morning and happy Sunday friends! I'm so excited about today's Scraplift Sunday layout! We are lifting Angie and her fabulous layout from last month's Let's Party challenge, You can see her original layout here. I love the circular design she created with stamps, embellishments, and stickers. I created that same circular pattern but decided to use one of the free Paper Issues cut files. This wreath is from the Leaves Are Falling cut file.


I used the November Scrapbook Kit from Paper Issues for my entire layout! I just love how everything works together so well in this kit. Once I cut out the cut file, I adhered it to this beautiful plaid paper. Then I just started piling on the embellishments - chipboard stickers, more stickers, hearts, and some hand doodling!


I really can't pick my favorite part of this layout because I had so much fun creating it from start to finish, but if I had to pick one thing I think the title is really great! Angie had a giant title in the middle of her layout and I knew I wanted to do that too! I used two different sets of alphas - Jen Hadfield's Patio Party thickers and the oh so tiny and cute Happy Life thickers. 

You can find all of these items and so much more (minus the Happy Life thickers) in the November Scrapbook Kit. It's perfect for all your fall photos. You can save 20% with the code RACHEL. XOXO




Comments

Popular Posts