52 Friday Favorites


Happy Friday friends! I'm back with Week 50 of my 52 Friday Favorites notebook. Can you believe that?! Just two more weeks left in this year! And I'm really happy to say that I have done a good job of keeping up with this challenge. I'm definitely going to continue this in 2019. My favorite part is all the memories I've documented that I wouldn't normally have captured - so many stories and details in one small book.


For this week's entry I used the December Scrapbook Kit from Paper Issues! I just love how it turned out. I kept the left side mostly blank because I knew I had a lot I wanted to journal about our Christmas celebrations.


On the right side I started with this beautiful red and pink plaid as my base. I doodled a border, used some ephemera from the kit, and added my photo! 

Check out this kit here! It's a scrapbook kit that's perfect for scrapbooking, card making and travelers notebooks. Save 20% with the code RACHEL! XOXO

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel, I love your notebook style and want to give the 52 favorites a try. Do you make your own TN or start with a basic blank and add papers and embellies as you go? Any tips for a newbie to TN journals? I have TONS of Scrapbook supplies to play with. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janet! I'm sorry for the late response. Somehow I missed your comment. I'm using a TN that I picked up from Joanns. You can find it here. https://www.joann.com/illustrated-faith-inshe-bloomsin-travelers-notebook/15586233.html#q=Illustrated%20Faith&start=1. It has basic lines and then I use my scrapbook supplies and stamps for this project. It's great for using up your stash too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts