Swanky Swatches


Happy December friends! I can't believe I am saying it, but the most wonderful time of the year is here! I've had an awesome scrappy year and have enjoyed sharing so many of my layouts with you. So here's to one more moth of awesome challenges in 2018!


I was so excited when I saw this month's picture for the Swanky Swatches challenge. I love using these non conventional colors for December. They worked perfectly for this layout I created with Crate Paper Good Vibes. I don't have a lot of this collection left so I pulled out my hexagon punch and cut out several of them with the scraps I had from the 6" x 6" pad. I love coming up with ways to use every last bit of a collection!


I laid them out on my white cardstock base and secured them with tape runner, I left some of the spots blank and drew in the hexagons with my favorite pen.


I finished the layout with my photo, a few embellishments, and some journaling! Easy peasy! Hope you love it! Now hop on over to the Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook group to check out all the new challenges. I know you are gonna love them! XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts