Free File Free For All


Today, I've got one of my favorite new collections to show you - it's Crate Paper Hooray. Honestly, I love everything Crate Paper does. Their style is always my jam. They always have tons of patterned papers, the best chipboard, and lots of embellishments. So I bought all of this line, of course. Problem was that it's a birthday themed line and I just don't have any birthdays to document right now. So I set out to use this collection in a non-birthday way! And this is what I came up with:


I started with the Yay patterned paper and the In My Heart of Hearts cut file! It's free in the Paper Issues store. So I cut it out and actually used the negative parts - the hearts - on my layout. To get them to line up correctly I actually took all the hearts off the Yay paper and placed the patterned paper on top of my white cardstock base. Then I used tape runner on each of the hearts to put them back in the correct place - kind of like putting a puzzle together. Then I lifted up the Yay patterned paper and all the hearts were perfectly in place. I doodled an outline around each one to make them stand out more. I actually find that part very relaxing and enjoy doing it while I'm watching TV.


To finish it off I added lots of layers with my photo and tons of chipboard stickers! I'm entering this layout in the Paper Issues Free File Free-For-All challenge this month. It's my second one! Can you tell I love their cut files!?

Check out Crate Paper Hooray here and all the free files here! Happy Scrapping! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts