Free File Friday 2


Happy Friday just got better! There's a new set of cut files in the Paper Issues store! This Friday's theme is sports/fine arts! Use one of these new files to create a stunning layout about a sporting event, children playing, music lessons, etc. Click here to find the new file and download it for free!



My boys aren't playing any organized sports right now so the music notes were perfect! I copied three of them and then welded them together to make an awesome background. And Shimelle's Glitter Girl just arrived at my door so I jumped right in to using it. I especially like the challenge of using a bright, glittery collection to create a boy layout. I used the Fall in Line 12x12 paper. I love this one because it's more subtle and perfect for journaling!


I added my photo and some ephemera to the top of the cut file and then journaled in the box at the top of the page! Love that feature! Ready to play along?! Download these files and getting cutting! Using a Cricut like me? Follow this tutorial to convert them and then you will be on your way! Happy cutting! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts