Pinspire Me



Hi friends! I'm back again with my very favorite of all times boy collection - Cool Kid from Crate Paper. I can't even count how many times I've used it. I love love love it! Today I'm using it for September's Pinspire Me challenge. Look at this mood board! 


After seeing this board, I knew right away what collection I was going to use! And documenting my youngest's first day of school would be perfect! I was also inspired by the hexagon cut file in the Paper Issues shop. I cut several of them out and used my favorite patterned papers. I also cut the photos into hexagons too! Then I layered lots of embellishments and added a little journaling. And believe it or not, there is still some Cool Kid in the shop! You can save 20% with code RACHEL.


Now check out today's Paper Issues blog to see how the rest of the Design Team was inspired! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts