SLS 9 24


Happy Sunday! Today I got to play with some of my favorite colors. When it comes to documenting my boys, I love using bright primary colors! Elle's Studio Family Time is perfect! So many great patterns, colors, and embellishments in one collection. We are Scrap Lifting Wendy today and her super cool layout from our Add It Up Challenge this month. See her layout here and follow her on Instagram!


I cut the large heart out of Paper 6. It's really awesome and you NEED it! Seriously! I layered Paper 1 behind it and it's pretty great too! The Currently card in the Journaling Tags pack is my favorite. It's the perfect way to document my oldest's current likes!

All the extra touches with the acrylic embellishments and puffy stickers make this layout so fun to lift! Now play along with us! Then show us what you made by adding it into our September challenge album in the Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook group! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts