Notable Quotable


Each month for the Notable Quotable challenge, there's a quote to inspire you to create a layout. You can use part or all of the quote or just be inspired by the theme or colors represented. Here is this month's quote:


This month, I decided to use the whole quote in my title! My little boy loves to look at books and be read to. And a visit to the library is even better. One morning, I was working in the kitchen and the house was very quiet. I walked out to see what he was doing and I found him sitting so quietly reading a book to himself. I had to grab my camera and get a photo of the moment. 


For my layout, I used Pinkfresh Boys Fort again! I really do love it. I cut small strips of papers in a variety of lengths and layered them down the side on my cardstock. Then I added some hand stitching, ephemera and puffy stickers for layers. The alpha stickers I used for my title are actually from another new Pinkfresh collection - Escape the Ordinary. Find them here!

I hope you are inspired to create! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts