52 Friday Favorites Catch Up!

Hello friends! I'm here with a different kind of post today. I've got to be honest, and tell you that I stumbled just a bit on my 52 Friday Favorites challenge with Paper Issues. I was gung-ho and dedicated for 6 weeks straight. Then the middle of February hit and I fell flat on my face. So now we're creeping up on the END of March and I was determined to get caught up! And guess what?! It was actually easier than I thought!

So here's what I did. I flipped through my camera roll on my phone and found my favorite photo for week 6. I printed it off and then stuck with the basics - journaling and a little bit of stamping. Nothing fancy, but everything that's important: getting my story down. I continued doing that for the next 5 weeks and I'm so glad I did.  Once I was done I flipped though my travelers notebook and was so happy with all the memories I had captured. Take a look: 

Week 6

Week 7

Week 8

Week 9

Week 10

Week 11

Week 12

Are you behind? Haven't even started? Don't worry - it's not too late! Grab a notebook and a pen and start writing. Need more inspiration?! Check out our Friends and Fans Facebook group (here) to see tons of more 52 Friday Favorites! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts