Pinspire Me


It's hump day! Can I get a hooray?! I'm here with my first My Mind's Eye Blast Off layout! I'm pretty much a sucker for any boy collection and this one is a great one. Today, I'm playing along with Paper Issues' Pinspire Me challenge. Check out this month's board:


It's so fantastic! To play along with our challenge simply create a layout inspired by this board. I took inspiration from the space theme. I started with the Explore 12x12 patterned paper and then cut out the Stitching Starburst cut file from white cardstock. I used three different colors of We R Memory Keepers twine and hand stitched the sunburst. I added my photo with some of layers and stars


For my title, I used another great cut file - Good Vibes and finished the layout with journaling. Want more inspiration?! Check out the challenge thread here and then share your layout there when you've played along! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts