Feel the Beat!


Happy Friday friends! I'm loving this month's new challenges at Paper Issues. Today I'm playing along with Feel the Beat challenge! Check out the album cover below and create a layout inspired by it. Not inspired by the cover? Google the songs on the album and be inspired by one of the tracks! Here it is:


I was inspired by circles and so I cut my photo in a circle and placed it in the middle of the layout! I also used a lot of black and white elements. This was my first layout with My Mind's Eye Good Vibes collection. I love the colors and cool vibe in the embellishments and ephemera. Love the green and white patterned paper?! Check it out here

I surrounded my photo with ephemera, chipboard stickers, and enamel dots! I also fussy cut those cute Polaroid "pictures" from the Pink Polaroid patterned paper! I can't wait to create more layouts with this collection!

Have you checked out all of March's challenges yet? See them here! I hope you can find some scrappy time this weekend! Can't wait to see what you create! XOXO



Comments

Popular Posts