Scraplift Sunday!


Good morning and happy Sunday friends! I'm so honored that my layout is up for today's Scraplift Sunday challenge at Paper Issues! To see my original layout click here! So of course, I lifted myself!


I love the new collections from My Minds Eye! For my lift I used Wander. I started with the Bags 12x12 patterned paper and then took the 6x6 pad to cut out my circles with my Cricut. I took my circles and just randomly placed them on the white cardstock. Sometimes I choose to used the whole circle and other times I trimmed them up and placed them on the edge of the cardstock. In the middle I added my photo and that giant chipboard title is the best part!

I hope you love it and will be along with me. Remember - your lift doesn't have to be circles. You can interpret it any way you like. I'll be looking for your layout in our Friends and Facebook group! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts