Beautiful


The newest Paper Issues Scrapbook Kit arrived in my mailbox this week and I could not wait to play with it. I love these kits so much! Each one is so perfectly created from many different manufacturers but it all fits together like a puzzle. This October kit definitely has a Halloween vibe to it. I'm not quite ready to scrap fall activities yet so I decided to combine my kits and document one of my favorite photos from our last vacation.


So here's what I did. I took three of the papers from the October Kit (they are seriously amazing!) and combined them with embellishments from the August Kit along with some flowers from Vicki Boutin's newest collection! I love how it turned out.


Good news for you is that both of these kits are still available!!! Save 20% with the code RACHEL! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts