Pumpkin Love


I'm back with a fall inspired layout using Pretty Little Studio's Spellbound collection. While it is a Halloween inspired line, I've really enjoy creating a TN spread and now this layout with more of a fall twist to it.  Today I'm playing along with the I'm Here for The Boos challenge at Paper Issues which is perfect for documenting all your October activities.
I started with two patterned papers from the 8" x 8" pad and cut them in half diagonally. I took the four triangles and adhered them to the edges of the white cardstock. It created this perfect design with space in between to stamp! I have learned to really love stamping on a layout! 


Then I layered my photos with bits and pieces - tags, die cuts, and stickers! If you like what you see you can save 20%  on Goosbumps in the Paper Issues store with the code RACHEL. XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts