The Paper Patch


I was so excited about this new challenge at Paper Issues. It's called the Paper Patch and for this challenge we want you to take patterned paper and create a patchwork type of design on your layout! There are so many ways to interpret this one!



So for my layout, I started with Fancy Pants On Our Way! I love the bright colors in this travel themed collection. I took the 6" x 6" pad and cut 2" squares out of my favorite patterns. The rainbow stripes are my favorite. I laid them out in this diagonal design before gluing them down to make sure it would work out. You know the saying - measure twice, cut once?! 

Next I added my 4" x 6" photo and stamped some lines for my journaling. I love using this stamp from this same collection to make clean lines. The cute puffy stickers down the middle are from Vicki Boutin's new collection - Field Notes. 

Check out the challenge thread for a few more layouts and a different take! I love seeing the different perspectives and so much inspiration that is shared in our Facebook group. I know you will too! XOXO




Comments

Popular Posts