Keep It Sketchy


Happy hump day! I'm chugging through this week full steam ahead! How about you? I've excited about a new month and all it has to bring - pumpkins, apple picking, Halloween, and hopefully some cooler weather! (fingers crossed) Today, I've got the new sketch from Paper Issues to share with you. I love that this sketch has options for multiple photos. Check it out here:


I went with Fancy Pants On Our Way to document the beginning of our summer vacation to the beach. I started with this awesome patterned paper filled with the cutest vehicles. My second layer is the bright blue from the Up For Adventure paper. The third layer is white cardstock and my very favorite part - stamping all around the edge! "the story of today. currently. loving. food. right now." It's the perfect description for these photos! 




If you love what you see you can still find this collection in the Paper Issues store! Check in out here! Now make some time to scrap and join us by playing along with this sketch! Check out the challenge thread to see how others have rocked this sketch! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts