Color Me Awesome


Hi friends! We've rocked our way through January and now it's time to check out February's challenges. I'm starting off with the You Color My World challenge! It's really simple to play along. Just create a layout using lots of color! Then share it with us in the Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook group under the February challenge album. At the end of the month, two names will be drawn from all the challenge entries and the winners will receive a Paper Issues gift card to shop in the store!


I was browsing through the free cut files section again and looking for something to play with. I found this awesome gem hiding among a group of files created for National Scrapbook Day in 2017.
You can find the whole set here. I cut it out of white cardstock and then used Photo Play Paper's To The Moon collection to back each letter. I left to "O" open because it was the perfect size for my photo!


As you can tell this collection has lots of color and was perfect for this challenge! I've created a couple more layouts with it that I will be showing you soon so be on the lookout! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts