You've Got To Be Kittin Me


Hi friends! I feel like it's been forever since I've been on here. December kept me very busy with all the festivities and celebrations and not a lot of time for scrapping or blogging. But I'm back and so happy to be here. So once we got back home from being out of town for 9 days (can you say scrappy withdrawal?!) I got right to work with the Paper Issues' January Scrapbook Kit. It's awesome and you need it! It's so cheery and colorful and everything I needed after a month of red and green. So here's my first layout I created with the kit. If you want to see an unboxing of the whole kit you can head over to my Instagram and check out my stories highlights to see it.


You can find the kit here in the Paper Issues store. And don't forget you can save 20% with the code RACHEL. XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts