Tic-Tac-Toe


Along with all the rain we've had here in Georgia over the last few months, we've had a few really awesome winter days with some warm temperatures. And when you've been stuck inside due to rain you really treasure those sunny days. So we've made sure to get out and stretch our legs during wonderful hikes around our favorite park. I still have quite a large stash of My Minds Eye Wander so I decided to pull it out and get to work.


I'm playing along with this month's Tic-Tac-Toe challenge at Paper Issues. You can find the thread here in our Facebook group and take a look at the board below. All you need to do is create a layout with three of the things on the board that are in a row. My three in a row are the bottom row - journaling, ephemera, and chipboard!

For the bottom corner of my layout I used these awesome journal cards to tell about our adventure. I layered three of them together. The pack itself comes with 24 - perfect for traditional scrapbooking, pocket pages, or even leaving a note in your child's lunchbox!


Also wanted to share with you the cut file I used to create my title. Of course it's free in the Paper Issues store. I cut out the letters from the Paint Outline cut file and then backed them with patterned papers from the 6x6 pad that came with the collection.

Thanks for stopping by today! Don't forget to check out the shop because we've got lots of new product coming in and I know you're gonna love it! Save 20% anytime with the code RACHEL. XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts