First 52 FF of 2019


When all the dust settled on 2018, I have to say that the 52 Friday Favorites was my favorite Paper Issues challenge of the year. And so I'm continuing on in 2019! So here's how it work: Each week, we document our favorite thing of that week. It can be anything - a new outfit, getting to sleep in, your favorite food, quite time, night out, etc. Whatever you love document it! I've chosen to document mine in a travelers notebook. They're available in most local craft stores. I got mine at Joann's. Here's mine. You can also find them here in the Paper Issues store. Others have used a planner or Project Life style album.



For my Week 1, I decided to document something a little different. My favorite goals that I hope to accomplish this year.


 Many of the ladies are already off to a great start in our Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook group. Check out the challenge thread here! I hope you will join us! XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts