February Pinspire Me Mood Board



Helloooo February! This month's Pinspire Me Mood Board from Paper Issues is literally eye candy! It's gorgeous, perfect and makes me so happy! I had to create a layout right away! I grabbed my Crate Paper Heart Day & Hello Love and got to work. I started with the Two Hearts 12x12 paper! It's bright and colorful and perfect for this challenge! The cut file I used is free! It is created by the Cut Shoppe and can be found here! I used the Adore You 12x12 paper for the heart wreath. I hand stitched all the way around the wreath and then added lots of embellishments. The Heart Day chipboard, ephemera and puffy stickers are a definitely must have!


Want to see more?! The Design Team never dissapoints! Check out today's blog post to see what the ladies created with the mood board. Need some new papers to get you started? Use my code: RACHEL to save 20% off your purchase! XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts