Working Title Challenge

Hello February! We're back around to my favorite new challenge at Paper Issues -  the Working Title Challenge! This month create a layout with a large title that includes a heart, the word love or heart, or include a romantic song title! That's plenty of options to have fun and be creative with! Here's my layout! I just love it! Don't you just love when it all comes together?!


I chose the word love and used The Love Struck cut file from The Cut Shoppe! I cut the file out with the Quartz 12x12 paper from the Hazelwood line by One Canoe Two and American Crafts. The rest of my layout is a mixture of Pink Paislee's Take My Away & Fancy Free.



Shopping in the store today? Use code RACHEL for 20% off your purchase! Looking for more big titles?! Click here to see today's Paper Issues post with more Design Team inspiration! XOXO



Comments

Popular Posts