Notable Quotable!


Hello friends! Have you tried our new Notable Quotable challenge yet?! It's so fun and simple. Each month we give you a quote and then you create a layout using the quote, part of the quote or just create a layout inspired by the quote. Here's this month's quote! 

                               

I knew exactly what I wanted to create when I read this quote. I used Fancy Pant's Joy Parade. I love love love this line! Seriously! I used the Laugh Out Loud, Wrap It In Color, and Life Is A Party 12x12 papers on my layout. I love these three photos of my boys. This was the night before we celebrated Christmas and they exude joy and loving life! The "Love This Life" is a cut file from the Silhouette store. 



I've said it before in one of my previous posts but the ephemera is this collection is amazing. There is so much inside it. You will not be dissapointed. I also love the puffy shapes & dots! I sprinkled them throughout the bottom half of the layout for just the right touch!

I hope you feel inspired to join us is playing in the Notable Quotable challenge. Need more inspiration? Check out today's blog post to see what the rest of the design team was inspired to create!

Comments

Popular Posts