Take 5 Tuesday


It's time for our Take 5 Challenge. If you are new new to Paper Issues this challenge is a great one to start with! Simply choose 5 things from the list below and incorporate them in your layout. For my layout, I pierced the outline of a heart in Paper 16 from the Pink Paislee Take Me Away collection by Paige Taylor Evans. Then I used twine and threaded it through the holes in all different directions. I used my Cricut to cut out a heart a little bit smaller than the piercings. Then I embellished it and added our cute family selfie! 

























My Take 5 are white, yellow, heart, cardstock, and 2 patterned papers. Like this collection? Paige Taylor Evan's newest collection Oh My Heart is in the Paper Issues store right now. Use my code RACHEL to get 20% off your purchase. Want to see more inspiration?! Check out the Paper Issues blog today to see what 5 things each design team member chose! Thank you for stopping by! XOXO

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts