Little By Little Product Spotlight


Have you seen Shimelle's new collection - Little By Little?! It is absolutely amazing and my favorite winter 2017 release so far! It's all about colors, but still so versatile. When I first looked through the papers I was overwhelmed because I loved them all, but then it hit my and I knew exactly what I wanted to create. I love those moments. My favorite 12x12 paper is called Bear Hug. It's got the horizontal stripes with all the colors! I used our free Hearts Background cut file on it. With so much color I went for a simple black and white background with the Seeing Magic 12x12 paper.
























Then I added some stitching, wood buttons, and the cutest puffy stickers ever! I also love the Encourage Wonder 12x12 paper! I cut out the words love, go, and bright from it - perfect for accents or a title on a layout!

Want to see more Little By Little?! You can find it in the Paper Issue's store here! For more inspiration check out the Paper Issues Product Spotlight blog post.

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts