Hey Mister Spotlight


Hey hey! Today on the Paper Issues's blog the design team is featuring all the new lines from My Minds Eye's! I love them all, but I chose to showcase Hey Mister! This collection is dark - navy, brown, gray and copper and of course, all things manly. Perfect for me since I live in a house of boys! 

I started with the Woof 12x12 paper and then placed a smaller piece of white cardstock on top slightly off center. I used my hexagon punch and the 6x6 pad and punched out several hexagons from my favorite papers. I love the copper shine that so many of the papers and embellishments have! I secured them to the cardstock in a sweeping motion up the page and then hand stitched around each one! So much fun! Then I added our Snapchat photo along with a few embellishments and done! As always, the enamel dots and brads from MME are my fave! 

There are so many new lines to choose from - Hey Mister, In Bloom, Palm Beach, and Meow are all in the Paper Issues store. Find them here! Also, don't forget to read our Paper Issues blog to see how everyone else used these fabulous collections! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts