Notable Quotable Challenge


Happy Notable Quotable day! Ready for another challenge?! I know I am! This quote really spoke to me. As a mother of 2 young boys I am always telling them to stop growing! How can I ever slow this time down?! So when I saw this month's quote I knew just what I wanted to create. Here it is: 

                                    

For my layout, I used Crate Paper Cool Kid. It will forever be one of my favorite boy lines! I started with the bright yellow Champ 12x12 paper. My title Don't Grow Up was inspired by the quote along with the pops of turquoise paper I included. Need some embellishments? The pennants and rubber pieces are awesome!

























Hope you like this! Now it's time to play along. Create a layout inspired by the Peter Pan quote and then post it in the March Challenge Album in our Facebook group! We can't wait to see what you make!

XOXO




Comments

Popular Posts