Make Your Mark Spotlight


When I saw Make Your Mark for the first time in person I literally squealed for JOY! It's just that amazing! I love all the COLORS and the embellishments! Today we are showcasing it on the Paper Issues blog and I couldn't be happier!

I started with the Make Time 12x12 paper. I love the sentiment it repeats in multiple colors - "Make time for the things you love." It speaks to me in so many ways during this stage of life. Then I fussy cut these amazing flowers from the Magnifique 12x12 paper! I added a large 6x6 selfie of my husband & I and then some ephemera from their paper pieces. I finished my layout with a few lines of text typed on my typewriter. 



Simple and effortless and still stunning! I love it when a collection is just so beautiful it makes scrapbooking easy. Want to shop? Find Make Your Mark here and save 20% with code RACHEL! XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts