Wild at Heart Product Spotlight


Say hello to Wild At Heart! It's crazy gorgeous and everything I hoped it would be! You can't go wrong with it! Today on the Paper Issues blog we are shining the spotlight on this Cocoa Vanilla Studio collection and the design team has done amazing job! 

For my layout, I wanted to use up some of the chipboard frames from the collection and I decided to layer them with the smaller ones inside the larger ones. I used three photos and then typed my journaling in the fourth frame. Then I added lots of embellishments. There are so many great choices. I love how the enamel dots sparkle! I used a lot of ephemera, stickers, and a couple of the flair too! 

   

Don't you love it? You can check out the whole collection here! Save 20% off in the Paper Issues store with code RACHEL! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts