Take 5 Tuesday!


Hello Take 5 Tuesday! It's time to pick from the list! Create a layout with 5 items from the list below. Easy peasy, right?! 


For my layout I couldn't wait to use the Interlocking Hearts cut file that is free in the Paper Issues store. I cut it out in white cardstock and then backed it with paper from American Crafts Shimelle Little By Little! I fussy cut some extra hearts from the Evolving Love 12x12 paper and the 6x6 pad for some added color. I love adding some hand stitching to my layouts - this time in navy blue. The Thickers are also from Little By Little and come in both black and white! 

























You can find the other design team's layouts in today's blog post at Paper Issues. Shopping in our store? Use code RACHEL for 20% off! Thanks for stopping by to take a peak! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts