New Issue: Which Kraft?


Hello friends! It's Monday and it's time for another week of fabulous projects and challenges from Paper Issues. Today, I'm playing along with Round 2 of this month's new issue - Which Kraft! So here are all the details about this challenge.

Create a layout with any of these options:

  • Anything having to do with Halloween or October outings.
  • Use kraft elements like paper, cardstock, embellishments, etc.
  • Add texture by using burlap or cork.
  • Create a project about the crafts you do.
  • Use a witches' hat, broomstick or cauldron embellishments
I used Fancy Pants Take Note and added bits of kraft items - burlap behind some of the brag cards and cork embellishments. My favorite part of this simple grid design is the Library Cards with Pockets! They are perfect for journaling! On one of them, I had my oldest write about what he's doing in school right now. On the other, I tucked the sweetest little photo of the two of us inside. 

Click here to see more of this awesome Fancy Pants collection. Need some in your lift?! Save 20% with code RACHEL. XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts