October Sketch


Good morning and hello sketchy Saturday! I used this month's Paper Issues sketch to continue documenting our summer vacation with the Pink Paislee Summer Lights collection! Take a look at this month's sketch:


Sketches are great because you can copy them line for line or you can just take inspiration from it and make it your own. This time, I decided to copy it. I love all the different angles and patterns. One of my favorite parts is the lines for journaling. 

I chose Summer Lights to document our vacation because it's got a lot of different pastels - pinks, purples, yellows, and blues. Plus the ephemera and stickers are to die for! Love this collection like I do? You can find it here in the Paper Issues store. And save 20% with my code RACHEL!

Need more sketchy inspiration?! Read today's Paper Issues blog to see what the rest of the DT created! It's fabulous for sure. XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts