SLS 10 1


Happy October to you! Can you believe it's here?! I'm back with another Scrap Lift Sunday and I'm using Elle's Studio Family Fun again - two Sundays in a row! I really love it and I've already ordered more. As you can tell from my embellishment heavy layout, I will be needing more stickers and ephemera ASAP! So today, we are lifting Damaris and her awesome Add It Up Challenge layout from September. See it here!


My layout doesn't physically look like hers, but I took my inspiration from how she grouped her embellishments by color. So striking and unique. I placed my black and white selfie in the middle of the page and layered lots of cards from the Journaling Tags behind it. When I have a lot of  bold colors in a layout I often like to use a black and white photo. It's crisp, clean and makes the rest of the colors standout.


Then all around the page I added embellishments grouped by colors - orange, red, blue and green. The Family Fun collection has it all - Bits & Pieces (ephemera), tags, acrylics, and puffy stickers! See the whole collection here! I also used enamel dots from Pinkfresh Studio's newest Christmas collection - December Days. The colors coordinate perfectly with Family Fun! Also in my stash, I was able to use several flair from A Flair for Buttons that coordinated so well. Love it! 

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you can make some time today to play with paper! You won't regret it! XOXO



Comments

Popular Posts