Try It Tuesday


I'm back with another Try It Tuesday challenge. This one is super easy and anyone can join in. Here's the challenge: paint, spray, or color cardstock then use punches or a die cut machine to cut out shapes and use them on your project! 

I started with a piece of white cardstock and I sprayed it with gold spray. Once it dried, I cut out stars with my Cricut machine and this free cut file in the Paper Issues store!

I broke away from my usually bright and colorful layouts and created a layout with PinkFresh Studio Escape the Ordinary. I started with the Discover 12x12 paper. I added the sprayed stars, embellishments, and the coolest puffy stickers! The fabric pennants are awesome too! 

Want to see more Try It Tuesday?! Click here to see the Design Team's layouts. So much creativity in one place! Thanks for stopping by! XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts