October Pinspire Me


Hello friends! Are you ready for some awesome Pinspiration?! This month's mood board is everything you would expect for October - spooky objects, ghostly creatures and vivid fall colors. Unfortunately, it still feels like summer here so I've had no fall outings to document yet! So I chose to be inspired by the colors - specifically yellow and black! Take a look at the board:


I started with the Starbight 12x12 paper which is black and white and then added yellow accents - strip of paper, stickers, and ephemera. One of my favorite pieces is the bow! They are super cute and I was happy to get my hands on a set of them.

 

Now, I hope you will play along with us. You may be inspired by something totally different and that's what's so cool about this challenge! Once you create your layout don't forget to share it with us in our Paper Issues Friends and Facebook group! Can't wait to see what you create! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts