Add It Up


I'm back with another Halloween layout! That's two days in a row! I've documented all our Halloween fun with Fancy Pants Spellbound. I love this collection so much because it stands out from your typical Halloween collection. The mint and purple together are so perfect. And then my favorite part is that it's white based as opposed to cream. But I know I've said all this before so let's get down to it! 

Today's challenge at Paper Issues is Add It Up! Here's how it works: See the list of items below and create a layout with at least 95 points! The number changes from month to month. Some months are lower numbers which typically create a more bare layout and other months have a larger number which create a more busy layout - my personal favorite. 


To reach 95 points, I used 3 photos, lots of patterned paper and ephemera. Then I finished off the layout with buttons and enamel dots!

You can check out the rest of the DT layouts on today's Paper Issues blog. They are always so inspiring. Thanks for stopping by! XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts