November Notable Quotable


I'm back with another Elle's Studio Family Fun layout. This time I'm playing along with Paper Issue's Notable Quotable challenge. Take a look at this month's quote:


You can take inspiration how ever you like - from the whole quote, one word, color(s), etc. I was inspired by the rainbow colors and hearts. I knew exactly what I wanted to create. I used Page 4 as my base and this fun Heart Line Up cut file. I love the free cut files Stacie creates for Paper Issues. If you haven't noticed - I use them a lot on my layouts. You can browse them all by clicking here! The rainbow paper (Paper 6) from Elle's Studio was like it was made for this challenge! Color perfection!


I added my photos and one of the double sided journaling cards to document our trip to the apple orchard. They're so great for getting all the details down. To finish, I added a few enamel dots and some dramatic Amy Tangerine Thickers! I just love it! 

Check out the Paper Issues blog to see more Notable Quotable inspiration and then play along with us! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts