Mega Swag Bag Love


Good morning and happy Monday! I am so excited to show you today's Swag Bag layout! This may be my favorite one of all time! I used October's Bag which had lots of Maggie Holmes' Carousel and Dear Lizzy Star Gazer in it. I absolutely adore both of those lines!


The Swag Bags are awesome because they have so many 3x4 cards (great for layering) and loads of embellishments! I always have plenty for several layouts. My favorite part in last month's kits was the hooray pocket (Interactive cards) and lined tag. I didn't get a set of these when they first came out, so I was so happy to snag one in the Swag Bag. This was my inspiration for my layout! I journaled on the tag (you can pull it out to read the whole story) and then I layered all around it - cards, twine, metal pin, and ticket ephemera. The other big statement piece was the huge (seriously) paper clip from Dear Lizzy! You can find it here!


The rest of the DT is on the Paper Issues blog today showcasing some amazing Swag Bag layouts. The best part is each one is completely different and so inspiring. Also, you can find the newest Bag in the Paper Issues shop! Click here to find it! Save 20% with the code RACHEL! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts