Take 5 Tuesday


Happy Take 5 Tuesday! Who doesn't love this challenge?! It's fun and so easy! If you've never done one of the Paper Issue's challenges this is a great one to start with. Choose five things from the list below and use them in a layout. I chose 5) patterned paper, 8) stripes, 9) animal, 10) cardstock, and 11) circle.


I created a very simple layout with Fancy Pants Spellbound. I was inspired by the abundance of circles in the ephemera as well as the buttons. I started with the Bewitched paper and a smaller piece of white cardstock. I printed my photo and cut it into a circle with my Cricut. Then I added all the circle pieces. I finished with some twine and jounraling around the photo.


Now it's your turn to play! Need more inspiration? Check out today's Paper Issues blog post to get more DT inspiration. XOXO!


Comments

Popular Posts