Spooky Free File Friday


Happy Friday! Best day of the week hands down. This Friday, we are sending you into the weekend with a bang and of course, a new Paper Issues challenge. For the first Free File Friday (try to say that 10 times in a row - LOL) of the month, we want you to use one of the Paper Issues cut files to document Fall Fun! Have you seen all the cut files in the Paper Issues store?! Check them out here!

I decided to document our costumes for our friend's annual Halloween costume party. But I stayed away from a typical Halloween cut file and went for the Heart Grid cut file. It's pretty awesome! I knew I wanted to show off all the fun patterns in the Fancy Pant's Spellbound collection. I love this Halloween collection so much - the traditional orange and black with a touch of mint and purple make it to die for! I layered my photo with plenty of ephemera and tags and then added a couple more on the edges of the layout! Spooky perfection! 


Shopping in the Paper Issues store?! The new Pink Paislee Wild Child is in the store and you can save 20% with code RACHEL! XOXO




Comments

Popular Posts