Let's Be Thankful



Happy Thanksgiving to all my American scrappy friends! Today at Paper Issues, we are taking time to reflect on all the things we are thankful for with a challenge! We want you to create a project that shows us something (or many things) you are thankful for! I did something I've never done before: I had my boys help me with my scrapbook layout!


I had some Pinkfresh Studio Boys Fort and a little Escape the Ordinary that I wanted to use up. I thought they would be perfect for a boy themed layout. I started by using these awesome alpha stickers for my title. Next, I added the number ephemera from the Boy's Fort collection. Then I asked my boys to come up with five things they are thankful for.  My oldest son (he's 7) wrote them down on the white cardstock. The perfectionist in me cringed a little at the crooked writing, but then in a flash I was so happy with the way it turned out. It's a layout I will cherish forever.


I hope that today you too can find time to be thankful and reflect on those things. And then once, the family is gone and the chaos has settled you can create a layout to tell us all about it! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts