Home Is Where The Heart Is


Hello Monday! I can already tell it's going to be a great week! We've been celebrating and enjoying time with family this past weekend. And almost every day this month we (my boys and I) have taken the time to list off several things we are thankful for. Which goes perfectly with this month's New Issue at Paper Issues called Home Is Where the Heart Is. Suggested ideas include:

  • Create a project about your home - your house, a special room inside, renovations, neighborhood, etc.
  • Use heart embellishments,
  • Document November activities
  • Thanksgiving traditions
I knew I wanted to use Cocoa Vanilla Studio because well, it had just arrived on my doorstep and I couldn't wait! It's pretty freaking amazing if you ask me! For my layout, I chose to document photos from our last fall camping trip. We travel a lot but to me home is where ever my boys are. They are my heart and soul! 



I kept my layout fairly simple, but used several layers of patterned paper and white cardstock sprayed with purple mist to add depth. My favorite part is the title which  matches perfectly with the Issue's title. It's a free cut file in the Paper Issues' store. Find it here!


Thank you for taking a peek at my layout! Find the other DT layout's on today's Paper Issues' blog post! You won't want to miss their inspiration! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts